You might be shaking your head saying “No Way! Pound cake?” We thought the same, but here it is. You are going to feel as if you are blowing your diet when you bite into this one, but cut into 18 servings, it is zero points.
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 1 small box of sugar free lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup nonfat Greek yogurt, no added sugar or flavor
- ¾ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 additional tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of powdered Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the inside of a cake pan or Bundt pan with a no point non-stick spray
- Combine the pudding mix, cake mix, yogurt, water, and ¾ cup of lemon juice in a large bowl
- Whisk until combined but don’t overbeat the mix
- Pour into your pan and bake according to cake mix box instructions
- To make the icing, combine the Stevia and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Whisk until ingredients are combined. Add a bit more Stevia or lemon juice to get the icing to the consistency you desire
- Drizzle icing over the cake after it has cooled completely.